Tuesday, August 21, 2007

our newest treasure







There is nothing in life that renews my spirit more than seeing a new born. It reminds me of what a miracle life really is and for just that moment I forget about everything else that is not so good in the world. I would like to introduce Carter James, our newest treasure. My grandson. Most of you are young, just having your own children. I had five and each and every experience was magic to me. I knew that I would enjoy being a grandma but I was not prepared for how I would feel watching my sons be parents. It has surprised me how much this means to me.

6 comments:

Neubiedamus said...

Mom,

Good start! I'll stop by and show you some more stuff on here. This is the same web site I use to do my blogs. We could even put a link to your blog on ours and Vice versa.
Adam

Mom2Drew said...

What a GREAT hat!

Love the lighting in your shots, really nice and light.

I'm fixing to have my 2nd little boy in 2months and can't wait to have picture oppurtunities like this.

Tinabina said...

What a beautiful baby - love the pictures and the sweet journaling to go with them! You're very blessed!

Me said...

Oh could he be any sweeter? I can practically smell that newborn smell. AHHHH! Heaven. I can only imagine what it will be like when my own children are parents. My oldest is a Junior in High School, so it better be awhile, for his sake and mine. :)

I love the emotion in the first shot. Your focus is fantastic in that second shot Your coloring is awesome. TFS

flute4peace said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Congratulations on both the children and the grandchildren.

cherie said...

how precious!!!!