Wednesday, August 22, 2007

kayden rose






meet another member of my family. this is my grandaughter. I have to confess, this is not a new photo. the thing is that I just got home and I didn't want to miss a day. This was taken last 4th of July. Shot is S priority, f/4.8, D70, kit lens. PP done - defog, contrast, Indie Rich Color action, ran thought Noiseware and then did a USM on the eyes only. Then did a sharpen and save for the Web. I posted the original also. If you have time I would love some HHCC. If not, thanks for visiting my Blog!

8 comments:

cherie said...

cute litle girl. I think the PP looks nice on this.

Unknown said...

I like the editing you did! I also wanted to add that I love the shots from the post before this. I guess I didn't see this blog yesterday. In any case...LOVE the shots in both! :)

Her eyes sparkle! :)

Tera Fraley said...

Great shots!! I think you did a great job photoshopping- now if I could just figure out how to do all that.

Kim said...

This is adorable! Your last post brought tears to my eyes!!!

bprincephoto said...

Wonderful eyes. Such a cutie. Your editing is great.

Me said...

Those eyes are going to break hearts. WOW! You really made a nice photo POP! I love what you did.

Sue said...

That is an awesome before and after. I love that you shared everything you did. Beauitful job - and beautiful grandchild!

Erika said...

The editing looks great! Love to see before and afters~