Sunday, August 26, 2007

I hope you dance
















Meet Madision Jean, my oldest granddaughter. She is almost four. Mom and Maddie stopped by tongiht so I asked her to dance around my yard so I could work on this weeks assignment. Maddie is always dancing anyway and singing so this part was easy. Taking the photos, hard! She moved so fast and has no real interest in being photographed. Except for one small melt down we had a great time. The photos didn't turn out that great but I'm on theme!

5 comments:

Sue said...

She is adorable. I'm in love with her dress :) I think your pictures turned out terrific! You have a beautiful granddaughter :)

Joanne Fowler said...

So sweet! She is so beautiful and I love the dress! My CC is that they seem a little dark. Maybe brightening them up would make them pop. Otherwise they are such adorable captures!

Deb said...

Yeah but they are precious. I love the last one.

Tera Fraley said...

I love her little dress. I like the last one! Im still new so not much cc from me!

Lorrie said...

she is beautiful and I love her dancing in that cute dress!