Thursday, August 14, 2008

Madison and her puppy









Oh my, I am so far behind on my bloggin! I have lots of pictures to post with lots of stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks. We did a photo shoot on Sunday for Carter's first birthday and Madison's fifth. I went on a spending spree buying new props for my photography business and I am lovin EVERYTHING. It is amazing what you can find out there for almost nothing. I wish I didn't have to work. Just think of the cool stuff I could come up with. My ideal way to make a living would be a photographer and professional shopper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy- I am BLOWN AWAY by all your recent photos! Makes me want to sell my own camera and hire you for EVERYTHING!!! Those laundry shots are just timeless! Let me know when you are taking appts! :)

Suzy said...

Wow- these pictures are beautiful!
She looks so much like Casey. Carter is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him!